The Allergies Culprit
The passage of winter leaves behind a high concentration of allergens in the home. Months of people and pets spending more time indoors, combined with the accumulation of dust mites, mold, pet dander, and pollen, creates particularly poor inside air quality. Now is the perfect time to spring clean to reduce allergies!
Take Action – Spring Clean to Reduce Allergies
Five tips to reduce allergens:
- Temperature and humidity. Hot, humid houses are breeding grounds for dust mites and mold. Maintain temperature at 70 F and keep relative humidity no higher than 50 percent. Clean or replace small particle filters in central heating and cooling systems and in air conditioners at least once a month.
- Dust mites. Encase bedding in allergen impermeable covers and wash bi-weekly in hot water.
- Mold and Pollen. Close doors and windows during warm weather and use air conditioning and dehumidifiers.
- Weekly cleaning routine. Damp-mop wood or linoleum flooring and vacuum carpeting. Use a vacuum cleaner with a small-particle or a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter. Use a damp cloth to clean other surfaces, including the tops of doors, windowsills and window frames. Refrain from using feather dusters. Change or clean heating and cooling system filters once a month.
- Cigarettes. Prohibit the use of cigarettes inside your home.
How we can help
Our business is based on consistent, quality service, while promoting a healthier home and world environment. Our equipment, cleaning solutions, and processes are designed specifically for allergen reduction in your home. We use top rated commercial HEPA vacuums and microfiber products for “capturing” dust and allergens. We only use natural, biodegradable, animal and child safe, non-abrasive cleaning solutions. Our methods Reduce allergens rather than Relocate them around your home. Take advantage of our no-obligation Spring Home Rejuvenation by scheduling online now!
Our Spring Home Rejuvenation
This is our version of an “initial cleaning” with Nashville Brighthouse’s green eye for detail. This is not a typical routine cleaning offer. Expect us to meticulously touch everything in your home, top to bottom – it’s an all day event!
Give us a call or schedule this limited “Spring Clean to Reduce Allergies” promotion online. There are not obligations!
Why Nashville Brighthouse is the Greener, Cleaner, Healthier choice to spring clean to reduce allergies!
Nashville Brighthouse is a locally owned, professional green home cleaning service. We pride ourselves in using all natural and allergen-reducing products, while promoting a healthier home and world environment. A few of our green initiatives include: HEPA filtration, microfiber technology, biodegradable solutions, and recyclable packaging.
Our strategy is repetitive detailed cleaning. From cleaning under your furniture, to lavender mist turn-down service – we do more, period. Your home will be inspected by a Quality Manager, and ultimately directed by your expectations.
We feel you will be impressed with our program, and look forward to talking with you!