Brighthouse Residential Division: COVID-19 Response and Protocols
A message to our Team Members and Clients
Our fist concern is the health, safety and well-being of our team members, as well as that of our client community and those we work with and serve. With this in mind, we want to maintain a safe environment and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of team members and our clients. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations throughout this pandemic.
We ask all team members and clients to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace. As a company we are taking the following series of precautionary steps in response to this emerging situation:
- All Brighthouse associates are required to submit daily certifications prior to work confirming:
- Temperature check / normal temperature should not exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- No fever within the past 48 hours
- No symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, our sore throat
- No committing or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- No known contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- No new loss of taste or smell
- Agree to wear PPE
- Brighthouse associates will wear PPE including face masks and gloves at all times while at a client’s home.
- Each scheduled cleaning includes sanitization services.
- Brighthouse will adopt and abide by all evolving federal and local directives and mandates.
- Brighthouse will track and follow all CDC precautions.
- Brighthouse will provide immediate and recurrent training on janitorial cross-contamination and proper use of disinfectants.
- Brighthouse has revised Cleaning Attendant Incentive Awards policies – eliminating ‘Attendance’ stipulations.
Quality Management (field supervision and inspections)
- Quality Managers will suspend in-home inspections, unless otherwise requested by the client.
- Quality Managers will continue to meet with Cleaning Attendants outside of the home (or in non-common areas such as garages or covered porches) to conduct scope-of-work conversations; relevant recurrent training, distribute supplies, etc.
- Cleaning Attendants and Quality Managers are to maintain social distancing of six feet from each other and clients, as well as adopt a ‘no handshaking’ policy.
- Clients are required to notify the Brighthouse office at least 48 hours prior to scheduled service (when possible) if anyone within the client’s home has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- Clients should expect our Cleaning Attendants to practice social distancing of six feet, as well as ‘no hand shaking’.
- If there is an area of the Client’s home or any change of Scope/Tasks, Client should notify the Brighthouse office at least 48 hours prior to scheduled service
We value your partnership and understanding.
We look forward to answering any questions you may have!