Nashville Brighthouse is a locally owned, professional, commercial cleaning service that exhibit a high degree of knowledge and capability with Customer Service, Professionalism, Presentation, Articulation and Interaction with guests.
We currently have positions open in downtown Nashville, Tennessee and are looking to hire both Full-time and Part-time positions.
– Located in downtown Nashville, we are rapidly growing and consistently seeking quality employees to service our accounts.
– Shift available 7 days a week to match your availability.
– Starting wages: $9.25 – $10.00 based on experience and assignment.
– Looking for immediate hire.
– Training, equipment, and supplies.
– Set monthly schedules and locations of work.
– Positive, friendly working environment.
– Employee incentives and competitions.
– Team lead positions and supervisor advancements based on performance and availability.
– Must be able to reliably arrive to work.
– Must have consistent communication and a cell phone.
– Must be able to work efficiently solo or with a team.
– Detail oriented.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
– Background, reference check, prior to employment.
– Candidate must be professional in both appearance and demeanor.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Follow all company, safety, and security policies/ procedures
– Speak with others using clear and professional language.
– Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
– Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
– Maintain cleaning equipment.
– Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, stooping and repetitive motions.
– Stand, or walk for an extended period of time.
– Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Quality Supervisors.
This is a physically intense position. You MUST LOVE to clean, be very meticulous, fast, and detail minded.
**Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that fill an application out through our website and meet the qualifications for the position will be contacted.**
Have questions? Please send us an email ~Â click here