Nashville Brighthouse Covid-19 Policy
During this unprecedented time, the safety of our customers and staff continues to be our paramount concern. With that in mind, our COVID-19 procedures and protocols are as follows:
- Our team members will disinfect light switches, doorknobs, and other “high touch” surfaces with government-approved disinfectant that is effective against the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19 upon request.
- We take precautions to avoid cross-contaminate, so germs are not spread from home to home.
- We encourage our team members to use antiviral and antibacterial hand sanitizers regularly.
- We ask that customers and team members do their best to remain 6 feet apart during a home cleaning.
- We have a strict policy requiring any staff member experiencing any cold or flu symptoms to stay home.
We will continue to daily monitor developments and statements from local, national, and international health agencies and update our COVID-19 procedures when necessary, considering all the available information.